20 Mar 2015

Filled Under:

Hijab and iphone

Daughter bought a brand new I phone six. She
got a screen
protector along and beautiful phone cover as
well. She showed
her new phone to her dad and the conversation
is as follows..
Dad: this is a nice phone. How much did you pay
for it?
Daughter: it's 700 dollars for the phone, 20
dollars for the
phone cover, 5 dollars for the screen protector.
Dad: oh why did you get the screen protector
and the phone
cover, you could have saved 25 dollars.
Daughter: dad! I've spent 700 dollars on my
phone whats the
point if I don't spend 25 dollars for its safety?
And more over
this cover makes my phone look beautiful.
Dad: is it not an insult to the apple company
that it did not make the phone safe enough?
Daughter: no dad! They in fact recommend us
to get the screen
protector and the phone cover for its safety.
And I dint want it
to get damaged.
Dad: does it reduce the beauty of the phone?
Daughter: no it doesn't. It makes my phone look
more beautiful. Dad looked at his daughter and
smiled lovingly. And said, my
daughter you know I love you, you paid 700
dollars for a phone
and you spent 25 dollars for its safety.
I've paid my life on you and what is the point
If you do not cover
yourself with hijab for your own safety. This
phone will not be
questioned on aakhirath but my daughter you
and me will be questioned.
By Www.nooriislam.tk

0 comments:

Post a Comment