12 Jun 2013

Filled Under: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

DEATH ON HER WEDDING NIGHT!!!

[True Story]
“After performing Salat Al
Maghrib, she put her make-up,
wore her beautiful white dress
preparing herself for her wedding
party, Then she heard the Adhan
of ‘Ishaa and she realized that she
broke her Wudu she told her
mother : “mother, I have to go to
make wudu and pray ‘Ishaa”
Her mother was shocked : “Are
you crazy?!! Guests are waiting
for you, to see you! what about
your make -up? It will be all
washed away by water!!” then
she added:
” I am your mother and I order
you not to perform salah now!
wallahi if you make wudu now, I
will be angry at you”
Her daughter replied :”wallahi I
won’t go out from here till I
perform my salah! Mother you
must know that “There is no
obedience to any creature in
disobedience to the Creator.”!!
Her mother said:”what would our
guests say about you when you’ll
show up in your wedding party
without make-up?! You won’t be
beautiful in their eyes! and They
will make fun of you!”
The daughter asked with a
smile :”Are you worried because I
won’t be beautiful in the eyes of
creations? What about my
Creator?! I am worried because, if
I miss my salah, I won’t be
beautiful in His eyes”
She started to make wudu, and all
her make-up was washed away,
but she didn’t care
Then she began her salah and at
the moment she bowed down to
make sujud, she didn’t realize that
it will be her last one!
Yes! She died while in sujud! What
a great ending for a Muslimah
who insisted on obeying her
Lord! Many people who heard her
story were so touched!!
She put Him and His obedience
first in her priorities, so He
granted her the best ending that
any Muslim would have!
She wanted to be closer to Him, so
He took her soul in the place
where Muslim are the closest to
Him! Subhana Allah!
She didn’t care if she would be
beautiful in the eyes of creatures
so she was beautiful in the eyes
of Her Creator!
O Muslim sister, imagine if you are
in her place!

0 comments:

Post a Comment